These are very simple and very delicious! It was adapted in part from something Pam saw and this recipe for ROLO Pretzel Treats that we already shared. Perfect for the holidays...or any day!
You will need equal numbers of the following (up to around 40 on a cooking sheet at a time)
- Small pretzels (I used mini twists)
- Hershey Milk Chocolate Kisses
- M&Ms (or Smarties if you are in Canada) - any candy coated chocolate
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line a flat cookie sheet with parchment paper. (NOTE: use a cookie sheet without a lip for easy removal)
- Place pretzels on the cookie sheet (they can be as close as 1" to each other). Top each pretzel with one unwrapped Hershey's Kiss, with the point tucked into one of the holes in the pretzel. They will look upside down.
- Bake 4 minutes and remove from oven.
- Carefully, slide the parchment paper off the cookie sheet onto a flat surface (NOTE: This will help it not melt as much)
- Top each pretzel with Rolo with a M&M (or other candy coated chocolate), carefully pushing down onto the kiss. If you want, add sprinkles here before the chocolate cools.
- Leave on parchment paper until cooled completely (it will take a while to cool). You may speed up the cooling in the fridge (use a plate or tray under the parchment paper). If they touch as they cool - that is not a problem as they break apart nicely.