Saturday, April 5, 2014
Broccoli and Mushrooms with Rosemary
Another recipe that is long overdue for my blog! This recipe was adapted from the Garlic-Spiked Broccoli and Mushrooms with Rosemary. This is a great side dish and is a perfect replacement for a starch. We loved this and I will be making this again.
Ingredients (makes 4 servings)
4 tsp Olive oil, divided
3 tsp Garlic, chopped (or cloves)
8 oz Mushrooms (White or Baby Bella), cut in half.
3 cups Broccoli florets
1 tsp Rosemary, dried
1/4 tsp Kosher salt (adjust to taste)
Pinch of Pepper (adjust to taste)
1. In large skillet, heat 2 tsp olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add garlic and saute 1 minute.
3. Add mushrooms and saute 3 minutes
4. Add broccoli, rosemary and remaining 2 tsp of olive oil and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Season with Kosher salt and pepper to taste.