Wednesday, August 2, 2006
NOTE: OK...this is kinda silly, such a simple recipe. But this is an updated version of what my grandmother (Meta Beer) made. I loved her egg salad, but I hate what I get elsewhere because it is so-mayo-nasiey (is that even a word). Not much, but it is very good.
Mix these ingredients fully
• 5 Hard Boiled Eggs (diced small – twice in a standard egg slicer)
• 1 cup Celery (diced small)
• ¼ + pinch (to taste) teaspoon Paprika
• ¼ teaspoon Ground mustard powder
• 1/3 cup light mayonnaise or Miracle Whip