Ingredients (Serves 2):
12 Fingerling potatoes, cut in half
12 Baby-cut carrots, cut in half lengthwise
1 tbsp plus 1 tsp Olive oil, divided
3/4 tsp Kosher salt, divided
3/4 tsp Black pepper, divided
12 Kalamata olives, pitted
2 tsp Garlic, chopped (or cloves)
2 crowns Broccoli, trimmed with small amount of stems
2 skinless Tilapia fillets (about 4 oz each)
1/4 tsp Oregano
1/4 tsp Garlic powder
Add additional oil or olive oil spray if needed
1. Heat oven to 400° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add potatoes, carrots, 1 tablespoons oil, and 1/4 tsp each of kosher salt and black pepper. Stir thoroughly. Arrange in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes
3. While the potatoes are cooking, use the same mixing bowl then add olives, garlic, broccoli, 1 tsp olive oil and 1/4 tsp each of kosher salt and black pepper. Mix thoroughly. When the 15 minutes of roasting (above) are complete, add the olive mix to the pan and stir thoroughly. Cook for 7 additional minutes.
4. In a small bowl, combine oregano, garlic powder, and the remaining 1/4 tsp of kosher salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper.
5. Move the vegetables to the outside of the baking sheet. Place the tilapia fillets in the center. Season the fish with the spice mixture.
5. Continue to roast for around 14 to 16 minutes - the fish will be opaque throughout.